Please DO NOT hand in
your assignments in the format of including all details of R outputs. You should
present your results in summary format only with R outputs that are required to
support your answers.
- The dataset sat comes from a study entitled
What You Pay For: The Debate Over Equity in Public School
Expenditures.'' Make a numerical and graphical summary of the
data, commenting on any features that you find interesting. Make sure
you write something about anything you choose to present. You are not expected to make
any substantive conclusions from the data.
- The data for this assignment comes
from some research into the production of textiles.
- durable press rating
- formaldehyde concentration
- catalyst ration
- curing temperature
- curing time
- Do some short numerical and graphical summaries of the data, commenting
on any features that you find interesting.
- Is this observational or experimental data? Explain your reasoning.